New Oil Tank Installation
Suffolk Oil Solutions make sure that your new oil tank is installed correctly in the best available space to suit you the client and to comply with current legislation. Regulations imposed on oil tank installations are for your benefit as an oil tank leak is very costly to clean up. We are registered with OFTEC and make sure our installations comply with regulations. OFTEC’s free downloadable consumer guide for oil storage is available here. This document covers all the rules on placement of your oil tank. There is also an explanation of single-skinned and bunded tanks here.
We will replace your oil tank with minimum disruption to yourselves – leaving everything in good working order and the area as clean and tidy as we found it.
If you have an older, metal oil tank it probably needs replacing, see Does my oil thank need replacing? Check list. Condensation can can cause steel oil tanks to corrode from the inside – you may not know there’s a problem until its too late and it begins to leak. Oil tanks and their bases should be inspected annually so potential problems don’t develop into a major incident.
Make sure you book an annual tank inspection!
Please contact Suffolk Oil Solutions for advice or a FREE no obligation quotation.
New oil tanks can be purchased through us as ‘supply only’, or directly from our sister company www.tanks2u.co.uk.
OIL TANK INSTALLATION SERVICES
We are licensed and insured to undertake all works which are completed in compliance with current legislation.
- Full survey and planning for oil tank base and supporting walls
- Preparation and construction of base, fire walls and concrete bunds where require
- Checking of existing or supply of new oil line/pipe from the oil tank to boiler
- Install necessary filters, valves etc
- Testing and bleeding of the system before boiler is fired up
- Licensed safe disposal of all waste oil and old tanks
- Annual oil tank and base inspection
for these products need to comply with Government regulations
• Petrol,• Diesel • Central heating oil • Lubricating oil • Vegetable oil • Heavy oils such as bitumen • Oils used as solvents, such as paraffin or kerosene • Waste oil
Suffolk Oil Solutions Services
our area covers much of: Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs, Essex, and Herts Check you are in our service area here
email via our contact form
VAT number 138349885
Company number 8425447