We understand the safety and needs of our customers during this difficult time.
So here at Suffolk Oil Solutions we are always happy to offer a 24/7 call out for oil leaks and boiler breakdowns. See if you are in our working area.
An opportunity has arisen for a local trustworthy organised person with a superb attention to detail to work 30 hours per week from our Wickhambrook based office.
Suffolk Oil Solutions Limited is an Oil heating Specialist company who are seeking an Administrator to help manage the office. We are looking for an individual who is efficient and comfortable being a member of a team. The ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. The role includes: diary management, dealing with incoming/outgoing phone calls and correspondence, social media marketing and other general administration.
Summary of key duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure prompt response of all customer related and general correspondence.
• Type correspondences, reports etc as required, and ensure it is signed and posted within reasonable time, if applicable.
• Arrange meetings, procedures, equipment and vehicle maintenance, appointments and marketing posts, as instructed.
• Take telephone enquiries, messages and action as appropriate.
• Ensure that correspondence is filed in the jobs notes, and that correspondence not directly connected with customers is filed in the appropriate place as directed.
• To assist with the work of the Directors, when required.
• Carry out general office duties such as opening and actioning mail, scanning, photocopying, etc.
• Carry out other duties as necessary to promote the efficient running of the Sales office.
• Assisting with the Accounts department by taking payments, reconciling fuel receipts etc.
Please see below essential and preferred attributes for the successful candidate:
• Reliable, trustworthy and loyal
• 2 years’ experience working in an administrative role
• GCSE or equivalent level C or above in English
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
• Superb attention to detail
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment whether alone or with others.
• Assuring completion of their workload in a timely manner
• Calm, confident and friendly telephone manner.
• Respectful and responsible
• Thrives on being organised
• Able to type an average of 40 words per minute.
• Resourceful, a good problem solver
• Knowledge of geographical areas local to the office
• Knowledge of social media marketing
• Knowledge of Health & Safety document administration
• Knowledge of the ‘domestic heating’ industry.
Please call Jayne 01440 820267 or email for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join our mailing list - for useful info & news
We understand the safety and needs of our customers during this difficult time. So here at Suffolk Oil Solutions we are always happy to offer a 24/7 call out for oil leaks and boiler breakdowns. See if you are in our working area.
An opportunity has arisen for a local trustworthy organised person with a superb attention to detail to work 30 hours per week from our Wickhambrook based office. Suffolk Oil Solutions Limited is an Oil heating Specialist company who are seeking an Administrator to...
Click here to view
We are looking for a local trustworthy person with a full driving licence to work from our Wickhambrook based business (CB8 8UN). The role includes: boiler servicing, breakdowns, installs and tank installs. Salary negotiable to the right person with a company van and...
Our positive feedback and reviews speak volumes. Why not check us out here!
Essential Checks for your Oil Tank this Winter Check your oil tank now! “The Environment Agency is urging people to check their storage tanks for leaks to protect the environment and reduce the risk of potentially large financial losses.” This is a real risk to both...
See these handy Oftec guides for homeowners: https://www.oftec.org/consumers/consumer-home-guides
Suffolk Oil Solutions Services
our area covers much of: Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs, Essex, and Herts Check you are in our service area here
email via our contact form
VAT number 138349885
Company number 8425447