We are a family run oil heating company looking for an honest experienced engineer on a full time employed basis.
You will need the following attributes:
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Effective calm communicator with team, company and customers.
• Fully understand oil heating systems.
• A flexible individual who is happy working on their own but also as part of a team on bigger jobs.
• Are organised, methodical and take pride in your work.
• Excellent attention to detail
• At least one year’s experience in the industry.
• Ready to hit the ground running as its heating season!
• GCSE level English (both written and speaking)
• a full driving licence
• Effective communicator with team, company and customers.
• Ability to win customers confidence in what you do!
• Able to travel within an hour of our base in CB8
• Have the ability to win customers confidence in what you do!
What we do:
The work we do is varied and includes:
• Tank installations (this is physical work and you need to be fit and able
• Servicing and breakdown
• Boiler installation
• Property plumbing and maintenance
• Competitive salary – dependent on experience and qualifications
• 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays to start with, which increases with service
• Pension scheme
• On-going training
• Future career progression
• Employed basis
Please email email@example.com for info or to apply with your full CV.
Please do not apply for this position if you are not experienced.
We are an equal opportunities employer, the only thing you are judged on is can you do the job?
Join our mailing list - for useful info & news
We are a family run oil heating company looking for an honest experienced engineer on a full time employed basis. You will need the following attributes:• Reliable and trustworthy• Effective calm communicator with team, company and customers.• Fully understand oil...
Keeping your oil storage tank in tip top condition is a must priority to follow the environment rules and regulations. However, oil spills are still occurring all over the UK affecting over 3,000 individual cases. There are things you can do however to help to prevent...
If you are looking to purchase a new oil tank or looking to replace an existing one, you must firstly make sure that you are complying with the latest regulations, you can find these through Oftec or building regulations via the link below. When choosing the right...
What is Carbon Monoxide? Carbon Monoxide is a gas that is produced when carbon based fuels are not burned properly, such as natural gases like oil, wood, coal, and liquefied petroleum. They can also include fossil fuel burning appliances such as stoves, boilers, open...
Experts claim that on average, an oil tank can last up to fifteen years if it is well maintained and regularly checked. In order to keep your tank looking healthier for longer we highly recommend keeping on-top of your services to avoid any damage to the tank. We...
We have come up with some quick tips to help keep your tank maintained during the summer season… Visually check your tank regularly for rust, splits, cracks, a strong oil smell, uneven base etc.Keep vegetation cut back and do not allow it to grow around your oil tank...
Suffolk Oil Solutions Services
our area covers much of: Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambs, Essex, and Herts Check you are in our service area here