We are a family run oil heating company looking for an honest experienced engineer on a full time employed basis.
You will need the following attributes:
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Effective calm communicator with team, company and customers.
• Fully understand oil heating systems.
• A flexible individual who is happy working on their own but also as part of a team on bigger jobs.
• Are organised, methodical and take pride in your work.
• Excellent attention to detail
• At least one year’s experience in the industry.
• Ready to hit the ground running as its heating season!
• GCSE level English (both written and speaking)
• a full driving licence
• Effective communicator with team, company and customers.
• Ability to win customers confidence in what you do!
• Able to travel within an hour of our base in CB8
• Have the ability to win customers confidence in what you do!
What we do:
The work we do is varied and includes:
• Tank installations (this is physical work and you need to be fit and able
• Servicing and breakdown
• Boiler installation
• Property plumbing and maintenance
• Competitive salary – dependent on experience and qualifications
• 28 days paid holiday including bank holidays to start with, which increases with service
• Pension scheme
• On-going training
• Future career progression
• Employed basis
Please email email@example.com for info or to apply with your full CV.
Please do not apply for this position if you are not experienced.
We are an equal opportunities employer, the only thing you are judged on is can you do the job?