Based between Newmarket, Haverhill and Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk Oil Solutions Limited are a family run company who specialise in oil heating. We are looking for an honest experienced engineer on a full time employed basis.
You will need the following attributes and be:
- Reliable and trustworthy
- An effective and calm communicator with team, company and customers
- Able to fully understand oil heating systems
- A flexible individual who is happy working on their own, but also as part of a team on bigger jobs
- Organised and methodical
- Excellent with attention to detail and take pride in your work
- Experienced with at least one year in the industry
- Ready to hit the ground running as its heating season!
- GCSE level English (both written and spoken)
- Holding a full UK driving licence
- An effective communicator with team, company and customers
- Able to win customers confidence in what you do!
- Able to travel within an hour of our base in CB8
- Loyal to the company
The work we do is varied and includes:
- Tank installations (this is physical work and you need to be fit and able)
- Boiler Servicing
- Boiler breakdowns
- Boiler installations
- Property plumbing
- Property maintenance
- Competitive salary – dependent on experience and qualifications
- 28 days paid holiday, including bank holidays to start with, which increases with service
- Pension scheme
- On-going training
- Company van
- Future career progression for the right person
- Permanent employed basis
Please email for more information or to apply with your full CV.
Please do not apply for this position if you are not experienced as that’s not what we need.